This week’s menu
Drinks, pastries, cup cakes and brownies:
- We serve award winning locally roasted Darkwoods coffee from 8am til 4pm Monday to Friday plus Saturdays 10am til 4pm
- Pastries are baked by Forge Bakehouse including croissants (butter, chocolate and almond) and chocolate brownies, with vegan
- cupcakes by Lovely Pear
- Our milk options include Oatly, Coconut, Soya and Almond, or cows milk from local free range farm Our Cow Molly
Street food served 11:30am til 2pm, open to the public
- Mondays: Back by popular demand is Taiwanese by Shuju Kitchen
- Tuesdays: Korean Soul Food by Yoki with their feature article by food writer Ros Ayres here and their menu updated each week on Instagram here and Twitter here
- Wednesdays – from September we’re pleased to announce Lovely Pear are launching a new curry menu at Union St, with this week (w/b 3rd September) featuring Sri Lankan Red Lentil & Coconut Curry, Nepalese Sweet Potato Curry, Spiced Pickled Red Cabbage and Raita & Tamarind Sauces
- Thursdays – Pie Eyed serve proper pies, mash, peas and gravy, with free range and vegan options each week and updates on their Twitter page here and are ON HOLIDAY this Thursday 6th September when Pinch N’ Pull will be here to serve their delicious wraps
- Fridays – Lovely Pear are our Friday residents, with everything freshly baked and prepared themselves (they also supply a range of cafes in Sheffield with their delicious cupcakes, brownies and chocolate & raspberry cake), including filed filo rolls, filled bagels, three salads and home made brownies. The menu, updated weekly on their Instagram page here, includes options to combine, so to add salad to your bagel it’s just £1 extra, and everything’s vegan and vegetarian.
If you’d like to arrange a delivery for your office, or if you’d like to discuss a new pop-up cafe, please contact;
- 0114 205 1051
© 2018 Union St, all rights reserved.
Union St, 18-20 Union Street, Sheffield, S1 2JP